CNC Service / Lathe Mill Repair
For over 16 years, our customers in and around the Houston, TX area have counted on the extensive knowledge and experience of our service team when their CNC machines need repair. We specialize in diagnosing problems and servicing many types of CNC Machines. Some of the brands we service include, but are not limited to:
- Yama Seiki
- Mori Seiki
- Dae Woo/Doosan
- Kingston (Manual/CNC)
Here at Texas Express CNC, we firmly believe that a preventative maintenance program is the single most important step you can take to reduce down machine time. We have an extensive preventative maintenance program that has been implemented at many of our customers' shops; in each case, the number of service calls for down machines decreased after the first year of performing PMs and decreased significantly after the second year. Our extensive checklist covers all aspects of your machine's current condition, and our technicians are fully trained to inspect your machine with the upmost attention to detail. After completion, you will have an accurate report for your machine with a recommendations list for anything we feel needs additional attention. And don't let the cost get to you...we have recently implemented a lower, flat rate plan that makes it almost impossible to justify the lack of a PM program. Give us a call today to find out just how affordable the benefits of a preventative maintenance program can be for you.
Making sure your CNC machines are set up properly is extremely important to their life and successful operation. Knowledgeable CNC machine setup by an experienced company is critical in order to hold tight tolerances, ensure machine reliability, and lengthen the life of your equipment. Ensuring your equipment is installed correctly is also an important factor in the safety of your plant and employees. Whether you need installation of new CNC equipment in your shop or factory, or you're relocating your equipment to another location, count on us for your CNC installation needs.
Used Machine Inspection
Used machine inspection will help you ensure that the machine you are buying is in good working condition, before you buy it. It is amazing how many companies neglect to inspect a machine before they buy. We know about the important things to check including a report on the machine's spindle time, checking on how much replacement parts will cost you, etc. Once you've paid for a used CNC machine, it's too late. An inspection and report from Texas Express CNC will give you negotiating power and peace of mind.
Save money and bring your existing machines up to date by having your CNC machines rebuilt by Texas Express CNC. Your equipment will work as good as new -- we rebuild to the highest standards. Rebuilding saves you money over buying new, not at the time of rebuild, but down the road maintenance costs are usually lower because you'll have access to interchangeable parts from older machines. Rebuilding a CNC machine allows for the possibility of expanding the machine's capabilities in many cases, and many times a rebuilt machine is better and more reliable than a comparable new machine, running much more smoothly.
- Turcite, scraping and fitting
- Testing and balancing
- Lathe mill spindle repair
- CNC Circuit Boards repair and replacement
- Complete geometric alignment
- Spindle repair and rebuilding
- Revolving tool repair
- Fanuc repair
- CNC troubleshooting
- CNC repair
- Overhaul Services
- Servo motor repair
- Ballscrew repair
- Precision Scraping
Nobody sets out to produce defective parts! Component dimensional and finish defects may result from bad tooling, worn spindles or workpiece clamping, but the major causes of defects can usually be attributed to positioning errors in the machine tool itself; the result of geometric, dynamic and play errors within the machine.
Many errors can often be fixed in minutes, if only you knew where and what they were. It doesn't matter if your machine is new or old; all can have errors. The secret of reject free production is to know just how good your machines really are; helping to plan production and make adjustments when required.
In the past this may have been achieved by machining test or "master" parts and then inspecting them. However, this was time consuming and gave limited confidence when machining parts with geometries different to the master part.
Using a QC20 ballbar offers you a proven solution
QC20 ballbar testing provides a quick and powerful assessment of a machine's performance to identify areas where remedial action may be required.
- Understand your machines' true capabilities, choosing the right machine for each job.
- Achieve manufacturing tolerances, reducing or avoiding scrap, rework and time-consuming set up and inspection processes.
- Evaluate new machines prior to purchase.
- Evaluate after installation, before final sign-off.
- Identify problems quickly; no need to strip down machines just to see if something is wrong.
- Evaluate repair strategies and their results before you start.
- Implement predictive maintenance programs by regularly tracking a machine's performance.
- Minimise specialist “call outs” and check that contractors have fixed the problem before they leave.
- All the benefits as for “Maintenance” plus ..
- Reduced warranty costs due to improved diagnosis.
- Increased service team productivity due to reduced time on site (due to quicker diagnosis).
- Increased customer satisfaction, test reports provide tangible proof of service.
- Comply with standards for quality management (eg ISO 9000).
- Equipment calibrations traceable to national standards.
- Ensure equipment meets recognised standards before shipment (machine tool OEMs).
- Incorporate QC20 ballbar tests into your QA system.
Simple to Implement and Cost Effective
A simple test, with 3 different operation modes to suit your needs, and auto-diagnosis software means you get useful information, not just data!
It's probably one of the most cost effective investments you can make if you are operating or servicing CNC machine tools.